Every house has a story to tell. Some shout it from the rooftops and others whisper it from within. My personal mission is to help your house tell its story and to help you fulfill your real estate dreams. In 2005, I founded Classic Home Staging and through the word of mouth referrals from satisfied customers, we became the premiere home staging company in Katonah and the surrounding communities in Westchester NY. To date, we have helped hundreds of homeowners sell their houses and have staged over $400 million in real estate.
- Built Westchester’s Premiere Home Staging Company, developing collaborative business models that maximized the team approach to merchandising property for sale.
- Custom designed interiors for every project, sourcing all product within very short lead times. Every project was delivered on time and on budget.
- Successfully staged hundreds of homes, which enabled the homeowners to maximize their equity while minimizing the time a house sat on the market.
- Developed Five Key Staging Principles and taught seminars to over 1000 homeowners throughout the tri-state area on the “Power of Home Staging.”
- Worked with prominent area builders to successfully stage models that directly resulted in unit sales. Developed a staging plan that offered an improved bottom line and decreased costs associated with traditional model merchandising. Incorporated and repurposed discarded model furnishings into the designs and provided “design neutral” staging plans that allowed the furnishings to be re-mixed into future models with only minor accessory updates.